A common problem hosting websites on a SharePoint server is that you will get a error related to Forefront Security and the ISAPI filter. I got it on my development machine.
I asked my colleague Erik Hjalmarsson which is on of our SharePoint experts on Sogeti and he had a working solution:
- In IIS Manager, navigate to a non-SharePoint Web site that is experiencing this issue.
- Select the Web site, and then double-click ISAPI filters.
- In the Filter pane, select FSSP Username Filter.
- In the Actions pane, click Remove.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.